1. What is your nick name or alias (if you have any)?
Just call me Cheesecake. Or Mrs. Alphonse Elric.
2. What color is your hair, eyes?
Light brown hair, bluish-greenish eyes.
3. What month were you born in?
The merry month of May
4. Where were you born and what country do you live in now?
Born and living in the U.S. of A.
5. Would you consider yourself wealthy, middle class, or poor?
Middle class, I guess.
6. Would you consider yourself underweight, overweight, or normal sized?
Overweight. Not as bad as I used to be but still. ^^;
7. Have you ever had any life or death experiences?
8. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
Yup, I've got one kitty, Whiskers.
9. What are your top 5 favorite movies?
The Nightmare Before Christmas, Anastasia, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the Back to the Future trilogy, the Inuyasha movies, Finding Neverland...
10. Top five favorite books?
To Kill a Mockingbird, Esperanza Rising, Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West, Speak, and...uh...the Rurouni Kenshin manga! XD
11. The 5 worst movies you've ever seen?
Uh... dunno about five... but I hate Bruce Almighty. Oh, and Mars Attacks, dun like that one, either.
12. Five worst books you've ever read? (If applicable)
13. Favorite game, whether it be tic tac toe, checkers, hopscotch, or super mario bros.?
The Harvest Moon series!
14. Favorite food?
Pizza, chicken, sushi, French silk pie...
15. Favorite personality trait?
Uh... dunno. I'm caring, I guess.
16. Do you believe in God?
Yuss indeed; am a Christian. That's why you don't see me cussing and stuff. ^^;
17. Favorite physical trait face-wise?
The eyes, I s'pose.
18. Favorite hair color?
...Some shade of purple.
19. Favorite eye color?
Blue, or brown...or...I dunno. XD
20. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being extremely muscular/strong and 1 being extremely weak, how physically strong are you?
Probably, like...2. I'm a weenie.
21. Favorite drink?
Dr. Pepper, coffee, cherry Coke
22. Have you ever drank alcohol, smoked, or done drugs in any form?
Nope, and I don't plan to.
23. Do you consider yourself politically conservative, liberal, moderate, or something else?
Oh geez, I hate this question. Politics just go WHOOSH right over my head, so then when this question gets asked I feel very ignorant.
24. Are you tech savy?
Fairly tech savvy, yes.
26. Good at cooking?
I like to cook, sometimes, but no, I wouldn't really say I'm all that good at it.
27. A good driver?
Ask me that in a few years, and then we'll see. ^^;
28. What are you best at?
Writing and being silly. XD
29. What are your hobbies?
Writing and being silly. And I do like acting, and I do sort of like to burst into song occasionally.
30. Favorite thing to do in your free time?
Write (fics and such), watch movies/anime, surf t3h Internets, play video games...
31. How tall are you?
I'm like, not even 5'1".
32. Favorite type of music?
Alternative rock, showtunes, background music (Danny Elfman and Michiru Oshima...good stuff).
33. Least Favorite type of music?
Rap, hip-hop, metal
33. Favorite Song(s)?
Brothers, Defying Gravity, La Vie Boheme, Your Eyes Open, Gravedigger, Wake Me Up When September Ends, More than Useless
34. Favorite Band/artist?
Keane and Relient K for bands, and I'm really fond of Idina Menzel at the moment.
35. What is your favorit outfit/type of clothing?
I loooove jeans.
36. Do you work out/exercise?
No. v.v I should, but I don't.
37. Is your place clean, messy, or gets mistaken for a landfill/dumping site?
Well, the floors are clean, but all my surfaces are pretty cluttered. ^^; My mom's always like, "I can't understand how you put up with this!"
38. Do you get along with your relatives?
For the most part, yes. My sister and I are like glue.
39. Life aspiration/ambition?
Dance on a table with my friends.
40. Finally, if you could work one miracle and change one thing in this world, what would it be?
That life would be more like a musical; that people would really burst into song. ...C'mon, admit it! You know it would be fun. XP